Trailer Repairs and Servicing
Trailer Inspection & Service
$99 – Limited Time Offer
Do you need repairs done to get your Trailer through the WOF (Warrant Of Fitness) process? We are happy to assist you with this and can carry out any necessary repairs if needed.
- Checking WOF & Reg are current & displayed (does not include renewing)
- Inspect coupling (grease if required)
- Inspect safety chain and shackles are attached and in good condition
- Inspect jockey wheel (grease if required)
- Inspect winch (grease if required)
- Check fit of rollers to boat (if boat is on trailer)
- Check lights are operating
- Check wheel bearings (does not include repacking if required or replacement). Recommend bearings are re-packed annually.
- Check function of brakes (assessment only)
- General visual assessment of the trailer
For trailer repairs, maintenance and servicing, it is safe to say that care and attention to detail are essential. Your boat trailer must be safe and roadworthy at all times and that requires a level of experience you may not have yourself. As with trailer manufacturing, we have been repairing, servicing and maintaining trailers for over 40yrs so you can rest assured that any work carried out will be done so with high-quality parts and workmanship.
We work on all types of trailers, not just boat trailers!
- Box Trailers
- Builders Trailers
- Digger Trailers
- Enclosed Trailers
- Quad Bike Trailers
- Car Trailers
- All kinds of trailers
Feel free to call, email, or pop in and see us, we’re happy to discuss your options and offer a quote.
We offer a full range of trailer repairs, from minor wear and tear of components to full trailer rebuilds. These include
- Rust repairs
- Grind & paint
- New axles
- Spring replacements
- Trailer re-builds
- New frames
- General tidy up
- Adding brakes
- Brake pads
- Lights – repairs & conversions
- Replace bearings & seals
- Visual tidy up
- WOF & Rego
- Adjusting the fit of trailer to your boat
and much more!
Like all vehicles that must be roadworthy, trailers should be serviced regularly, annually if possible. We offer several levels of service, a good place to start is our ‘basic service’. A basic service is something you can do yourself if you have the technical and mechanical know-how, but if you’re too busy or your expertise lies in other areas, get in touch and let us service your trailer for you. A basic service includes
- A thorough visual inspection of the trailer
- A working check of all components
- Jockey wheel
- Tyres & Rims
- Brakes (if applicable)
- Greasing coupling
- Greasing winch
- Greasing jockey wheel
- For boat trailers, checking the fit of the trailer to boat
A post-inspection report will be done for you detailing what work (if any) needs to be done. We do suggest bearings are repacked annually and this is an easy addition to any service. The most common types of maintenance required are:
- Replace tyres
- Replace wheel nuts
- Replace winch rope/wire
- Replace winch and/or jockey wheel handles
- Replace brake pads
- Service and/or bleed brakes
- Check fit of trailer to boat
- Replace corroded or rusty parts
- Repair any rust spots
- Replace rollers
- WOF & Rego.
Insurance Repairs, DIY Trailer Repairs & Storage
Keen to do your repair yourself?
We sell a full range of trailer parts and are more than happy to talk you through what’s required over the phone.
We do insurance work too, contact us for a quote.
Failed your WOF?
Get in touch and we can advise how to get your trailer back up to a warrantable and safe standard.
Trailer Storage Available
We have trailer storage available, $100-month incl. GST.
Boat Trailer Hire
We have boat trailers available for hire, up to 7.5m!
Pick Up & Delivery Service
We offer a pickup and delivery service within Auckland.